SIX NAMES YOU GO BY:
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. A leather wrist band
2. Miss Sixty skinny jeans
3. Guerlain lipstick
THREE THINGS YOU WANT VERY BADLY AT THE MOMENT:
1. Hot Teacher
2. Three hundred million pounds. I decided a long time ago that this is the amount I would need to be able to buy/do whatever I want and never have to worry about money again. In my head I call it "three hundy mil".
3. To have finished writing my Dreams essay (which I haven't started writing yet).
THREE PEOPLE WHOM YOU HOPE WILL DO THE MEME:
THREE THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT:
1. Watched In Bruges. Very amusing. "A lot of midgets tend to kill themselves. A disproportionate amount, actually. Hervé Villechaize off of Fantasy Island. I think somebody from the Time Bandits did. I suppose they must get really sad about like... being really little and that... people looking at them, laughing at them, calling them names. You know, "short arse"."
2. Watched Bones's 100th episode. Boreanaz's beauty has faded. :*(
3. Watched 10 Things I Hate About You. Not sure why I keep watching this show. I don't hate it, but I don't find it at all funny, and I actually really dislike quite a few of the main actors/characters, including Joey (too stupid without being amusing) and Cameron (UGH I can't stand him) and Bianca. I guess I am watching it for Kat and Patrick, but I don't even ship them because there's no real tension in their relationship. They're together but they're not, or something. Whatever I don't even care.
THREE PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO ON THE PHONE:
1. This woman called Candy who works in another department. She is a moron.
2. Jamie, because I was meeting him and Sarah and I needed to find out where he was. Turns out he was in the park reading Confessions of an English Opium-Eater.
3. Wow, I'm really not a phone person. According to my call log I spoke to Kirsty on Saturday night at 9pm - she wanted permission to bring a bunch of drunk people back to our house. I said yes.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW:
1. Write an essay.
2. Get drunk and watch Twilight: New Moon with penumbra, silveronthetree and glammetalkitten.
3. Tidy my room. (I may not do this.)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
3. Sauvignon Blanc
THREE THINGS THAT MADE YOU SMILE TODAY:
1. Seeing Sharan, who has been off sick all week.
3. This comic strip. Which actually I saw yesterday but not much has made me smile today so I had to cheat.
Okay on the strength of this song B.o.B is my new favourite rapper and Bruno Mars is my new favourite singer. Check out the amazing video - they are both SO CUTE. ♥