WHY DIDN'T HE CALL ME! He could have prevented this whole week! Which would have been not only the decent thing to do, but a MIRACLE.
Anyway, mediaville tagged me for a meme, and I have nothing better to do, so.
Here's the deal: People who have been tagged post their answers and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse (well, I'm saying you can refuse if you really don't want to do it). These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you.
1. You have 50 dollars in your pocket what do you do with it?
Right now I'd probably pay someone to go and punch my doctor in the nose.
2. What is your most guilty pleasure?
Fried chicken. (Because I don't feel in the least bit guilty about porn.)
3. Have you ever seen someone die?
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
More scared than confused.
5. What was the last movie you saw, for pleasure, and would you recommend it?
The Darjeeling Limited, and yes totally.
6. Superman or Batman?
I cannae choose.
7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
No fucking way. It's his loss.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
*cough*sleep with him feel terrible about it move on*cough*
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
10. If you could have chosen at birth whether to be a boy or a girl, which would you be?
11. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you think you relate to the most & why?
Sloth for sure. I like nothing more than doing absolutely nothing.
12. Describe your ultimate sex fantasy.
Clark and Lex have kinky sex.
13. Clinton or Obama?
Obama apparently! (fyi, I did a test and it told me where I lay on the american political spectrum)
14. Would you rather be a really good person or a really interesting person?
This question is stupid. Because if I choose interesting it implies that I have to also be a bad person, but if I choose good then I also have to be boring. LOSE LOSE. I guess I'm going to have to choose good and boring, because bad people hurt others and I don't wanna do that. :| I spose I could ask my own, better question, which is the rules of the meme of course, so how about:
14b. If you could be a guest star on any television show in the whole world, which show would you pick and who would you play?
This question is awesome! Funnily enough I would like to be on Smallville. I play a feisty cop who suspects Lex Luthor of murdering his father. With the help of Clark Kent and Lois Lane, I try to expose him, but mostly he just flirts shamelessly with me and makes it very difficult for me to despise him. When I finally uncover the truth, Lex is reluctantly forced to shoot me, but as I die, he kisses me passionately on the lips (he has developed feelings for me over the course of the episode). He leaves and then Clark shows up but it's too late to do anything for me. My dying request is for one last kiss (Lex's was good but I need more), and Clark being Clark, grants me my wish, and gives me a good long snog with tongues. Then I die. CURTAIN.
15. Do you believe in some form of life after death?
16. Which fictional character could you most see yourself marrying?
Ooh that's tough. I'm going to choose Jack Rudolph from Studio 60, because he's hot, rich, a decent human being, and he would take me to lots of sleb parties.
17. Best sex: rough and fast or slow and tender?
Rough and fast
18. Do you have a motto? If yes which one?
Drink through it.
19. What type of friends do you have?
Clever, funny, loving, unique, gorgeous.
20. What place most speaks to you?
I tag norwich36, bop_radar, serenography, fleegull, radioreverie, alibi_factory, femmenerd and rilestar.