Please someone tell me that it's total bullshit. I'm near tears!
But okay. Like, if they're really going to do that, it won't be for GOOD right? RIGHT? I mean, they just CAN'T kill Bruce Wayne and have him stay dead. He's an icon. One of the most popular characters to come out of the twentieth century. Batman is not just Batman, he's Bruce as WELL. Also, he's my favourite comic book character and I love him and he can't die. IT CAN'T HAPPEN. *cries*
sadface! The package arrived. Thank you my love! You =
As seen in kantayra's journal.
Name your top six TV shows right now before reading the questions.
1. The Wire
3. Friday Night Lights
4. The L Word
6. Gossip Girl
1. Who is your favorite character from #2? (Smallville)
Clex! If I have to choose between them I choose Clark though, because he’s my big, beautiful hero.
2. Who is your least favorite character from #4? (The L Word)
Not Jenny! Probably Tina actually, who I find a bit wet.
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? (The Wire and House)
Bubbles ends up with a mysterious illness that renders him speechless, but he has some crucial information that will break the case wide open. So Kima and Jimmy take him to New Jersey and demand that House treats him. Hilarity ensues.
4. Who is your favorite ship from #5? (Friday Night Lights)
Coach/Tami, of course.
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #5 on a blind date, who would they be? (Friday Night Lights and House)
Tyra and Chase
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? (The L Word)
I would get wasted with Shane.
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change? (Smallville)
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I’m sorry, I can’t narrow it down.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #6, and why you like the relationship between them? (Gossip Girl)
I like the relationship between Rufus and Lily, because they are so hot together whenever they share a scene my belly does flip flops. They have history with each other, but it was a long time ago when they were kids. So now they have a very *adult* vibe going on, they’re older, wiser, but still attractive. And you can tell that when they see each other they're not thinking about very much other than ripping the other’s clothes off and going at it.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credit sequence) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? (The Wire and Friday Night Lights)
I’m guessing it’s between Eric Taylor and Jimmy McNulty.
FUCK. I love both of them, but for Becky’s sake I’m going to save Coach. See, Jimmy’s a good cop but a bad dad. Coach, OTOH, is a great coach and an even better father. I do believe Jimmy does more important work but I think Coach probably changes more lives for the better, if that makes sense. I feel terrible now.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose? (The L Word)
I have no idea what order they’re in, but I’d like to put Shane before Tina, if indeed she isn’t already.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like, and what would their role be? (Gossip Girl)
An openly gay (male) character to mess with Chuck, who is too closeted for his own good.
12. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2? (Smallville)
Clark gets an erection and fire shoots out of his eyes. Lex gets married and Clark is horribly jealous. He tries to show Lex that the vixen is bad news (and that Clark is the better choice) but Lex has been mind whammied by her and isn’t thinking straight. I mean, he isn't thinking gay (for once). Later, Clark saves Lex’s life with a lot of touching and Lex has an orgasm. The episode ends just before the boys have hot sex.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1, who would it be and how would you do it? (The Wire)
Marlo Stanfield. I’d like Omar to do it, with his shotgun.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #6, which would you choose? (Friday Night Lights and Gossip Girl)
FNL I think, because they seem like a lovely bunch of people, and I would get to flirt with Taylor Kitsch and Kyle Chandler.