Six ships I like
1. Clark/Lex (SV)
2. Fraser/Ray K (Due South)
3. House/Cuddy (House)
4. Lee/Kara (BSG)
5. Michael/Sara (Prison Break)
6. Peter/Nathan (Heroes)
Three Ships I Used To Like But Don't Anymore
7. Clark/Chloe (SV)
8. Seth/Summer (The OC)
9. I honestly can’t think of another ship I used to like but don’t anymore. The ships I don’t like I pretty much never liked, and if I like a ship I’ll generally continue to have affection for it even after I lose interest in it (like Spike/Buffy for instance). If you can think of one I've forgotten about though, enlighten me, please.
Three Ships I Don't Like
10. Sam/Dean (SPN)
11. John/Rodney (SGA)
12. Lex/Lana (Smallville)
Two Ships I'm Curious About
13. Spike/Angel (BtvS)
14. Clark/Bruce (DC)
1. Why do you dislike #11 so much? (John/Rodney)
They gross me out? I mean, it’s like, I don’t totally hate them or anything, and I’ve tried, I’ve really *tried* to read J/R, and I’ve read some GOOD stories as well, but when I get to the porn… *shudders forever* All I can think about when I imagine them naked is their hairy bobos. I much prefer my ships to be sexy.
2. Who is someone you know that ships #13? (Spike/Angel)
Dunno. Lots of people? I wasn’t involved in online fandom when I was a Buffy fan so I missed out on the slash (also, the pairing I was interested in was Spuffy, which I believe was my first experience with fanfic, many years ago. I figure it can't have been very good because I didn't get sucked into fandom back then).
3. What would be your ideal scenario for couple #3 (House/Cuddy)
I would like House to go to Cuddy’s office one night when the hospital is quiet and make sarcastic comments about her tits and ass and for Cuddy to make sarcastic comments back about his limp and his drug addiction, and they’re kind of in each other’s faces, right up close, bitching and snarking, and then they get a bit breathless because they realise they’re both totally turned on, and then Cuddy basically pounces on House, and House is so crazy attracted to her that he goes for it, and then they fuck on the couch in her office. So basically, exactly the same as an episode of House except with sex. Shoot, I haven't even seen the last episode yet. Maybe that's already happened! (where are the torrents for episode 20?)
4. Which is your favorite episode for #1? Try to pick just one. (Clark/Lex)
Oh what? Just ONE? That’s ridiculous. But I’m going to say Nemesis because I just saw it and it was the most awesome thing ever.
5. How long have you been following couple #6? (Peter/Nathan)
Not very long. Heroes is only in its first season, and Peter/Nathan is probably the only thing I like about the show.
6. What's the story with #8? What made you stop liking them/caring? (Seth/Summer)
They became horribly boring and repetitive and lame.
7. Which ship do you prefer - #2 or #4? (Fraser/RayK or Lee/Kara)
Fuck that’s tough. F/K are a new ship of mine, and I’ve only seen maybe 7 episodes of s3, so comparing them to Lee/Kara, who I’ve shipped for much longer seems unfair. Still, as much as I love Lee/Kara, and as much as them having sex onscreen was one of the most scorchingly hot things I’ve seen on TV in the past year, I have no real interest in reading fic about them. So F/K wins.
8. You have the power to make one ship non existent. Choose from #10 or #12. (Sam/Dean or Lex/Lana)
YAY. I’m going to have to get rid of Sam/Dean (sorry Gin!). I hate Lexana with a fiery passion, but Sam/Dean squicks me to my core. (I've written both, of course.)
9. What interests you about #14? (Clark/Bruce)
It’s Clark for a start. And Bruce is interesting. My curiosity about this pairing comes entirely from Rivka’s amazing story, “No Darker Than Yours”. Which also made me interested in Bruce/Lex, for the record.
10. When did you stop liking #7? (Clark/Chloe)
When I started disliking Chloe, which was probably some time during season 5? I can’t recall. All I know is that Clark is way out of her league.
11. Did your waning interest in #8 kill your interest in the show? (Seth/Summer)
Um, no, the suckiness of the OC killed my interest in the show. Although s4 rocked! (Still haven’t seen the last few eps though.)
12. What's a song that reminds you of #5? (Michael/Sara)
She's Got A Way, by Billy Joel
13. Which of these ships do you love the most?
Clark/Lex of course.
14. Which do you dislike the most?
15. If you could have any of these two pairings double date, who would it be? (even better if they're from different shows)
I’d like Clark and Lex and Ray and Fraser to *koff* “double date”. See Clark and Fraser would get on brilliantly. They’re both nice and polite and charming. Ray and Lex would totally clash and they’d snipe at each other and Fraser would have to calm Ray down and Clark would have to calm Lex down. But then Ray and Lex would drink a little bit too much and Ray would start telling dirty jokes which Lex would find hilarious, and Fraser would be all, “Oh dear,” and Clark would roll his eyes a lot. Then they’d all go back to Lex’s mansion and have a foursome. *nods*
16. Have #2 kissed yet? Elaborate if you'd like. (Fraser/RayK)
Not yet, but I haven’t seen all of season 3 yet so I’m holding out hope.
17. Did #4 have a happy ending? If the show hasn't ended yet, do you think a happy ending is likely? (Lee/Kara)
Oh totally. They’re MFEO. If BSG doesn’t end with those two flying off into the sunset together I’ll put a hex on something.
18. What would make you start shipping #14? (Clark/Bruce)
Uh…probably nothing. Clark belongs to Lex.
19.If only one could happen, which would you prefer - #2 or #6? (Fraser/RayK or Peter/Nathan)
F/K by about a TRILLION MILES. Because incest might sometimes be hot but it’s never romantic.
20. You have the power to decide the fate of #10. What happens to them? (Sam/Dean)
They never consider sleeping with each other because they’re brothers and that’s weird. Also, they give up hunting (because hunting ghosts is silly) and go live on a tropical island, where they have separate apartments, and lots of women around them to satisfy their every need. Dean marries an air hostess with a gambling addiction and Sam becomes a bartender at the beach club. He has an Hawaiian shirt for every day of the week and he windsurfs in his spare time. After a string of failed relationships with native girls, he starts seeing his yoga instructor, who’s a hermaphrodite ex-porn star named Jordan. They all live happily ever after.