Take a look at your LJ friends list, then list up to ten things you want to say to ten different LJ friends. DO NOT state who these people are. DO NOT confirm nor deny any "comment speculation."
1. You can post about the most mundane things in the world and still make them fascinatingly funny. I think this is because you're a bit mad. Your style of writing is like no one else's and even though I don't comment much, I always love reading your posts because they always make me laugh. You are one of the gems on my flist.
2. Um. You are the best and I love you and you are bad cop to my good cop. Also, CEILING CAT IS WATCHING YOU.
3. We are very different I think, but I've always liked you a lot and I think you're wicked talented. If I ever make an icon half as good as the worst icon you've ever made I will be a winner.
4. OMFG shut the hell up.
5. You are a new friend of mine and I'm delighted about that because you are SO funny. Also, you come from the best country in the whole world the end.
6. We share a love of the great Tom Welling and we make each other laugh by mocking him (with affection of course). You are clever and funny and cool.
7. You're becoming more and more active in fandom and for that, we are all grateful. I love your dedication to Smallville and your recs and your enthusiasm. But most of all, I love your warmth, your kindness and your good humoured attitude towards everything (no matter how freaky). The more I get to know you the more I like you.
8. You went away for a while but I think (hope) you're back and YAY. You have the single most adorable personality EVER and everything you write is so funny. I have cried with laughter over some of your posts, particularly those about your family. Also, you have the coolest icons.
9. I did a little dance of joy the day you friended me back. Your life is MAD and you write about it with such pizzazz. One day I will fly across the oceans to meet you and we will cause much trouble. Same goes for your other half.
10. I wish you'd cheer up. If you weren't so negative all the time you'd be awesome.