- Tom Welling's face and body.
- Fred Armison's guest spot on Parks and Recreation. Homg I haven't laughed that ridiculously much in such a long time.
- SEE YOU LATER RIKKI. You should have been Ethan and if you had been you wouldn't have been voted off. Olly got my vote this week because of his magnificent crotch work. Danyl didn't do it for me at all, but I thought Jamie was amazing. The twins were hilariously bad (and I'm kind of pleased they're coming back because they suck but they're entertaining).
- Christopher Mintz-Plasse in Role Models. I can't stand how cute he is!
- Abed and Troy's friendship on Community. ♥ Also, Joel McHale.
- Bored to Death, which I have picked up, and amazingly I really like all three of the leads, despite finding Ted Danson quite gross and having never cared for Jason Schwartzman. There's just something quite genius about him in this though, and Zach Galifianakis is sublime. This show doesn't tend to make me laugh out loud but I am into it enough to watch the first season.
- Jack and Liz!!!!!!
- The first episode of season 2 of Slings and Arrows. Hello lovely Geoffrey!
- The Shadow of the Wind. I plan to finish this tonight because it is totally excellent.
- Catherine Breillat's latest film which is part of the London Film Festival and I am seeing tonight. I am certain this will be a highlight.
- And on a non-fannish note, my Humanities seminar teacher, who is so gorgeous it is hard to concentrate on what he's saying.
Cougar Town. Oh God, yes okay, I'm sorry, but I have watched the first four episodes and now I want to kill myself because according to this show all I have to look forward to is being unhealthily obsessed with my appearance. Why am I not watching The Good Wife? What is wrong with me?