a. people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
b. tag eight people. don't refuse to do that. don't tag who tagged you.
01. what are your nicknames?
I’ve never been given nicknames. No idea why. My best friend calls me Katie Pie but otherwise I am just Kate. Or Katie, if you went to school with me or you’re my mum and dad.
02. how do you style your hair?
“Style” is stretching it a bit. I usually part it at the side and have it up, because my hair is too unpredictable to wear down.
03. What's new in your life right now?
My ipod. ♥
04. how many colors are you wearing now?
Three: blue jeans, brown boots, pink jumper.
05. are you an introvert or extrovert?
Definitely an extrovert.
06. what was the last book you read?
Black Powder War. Which I struggled with a bit because I’m so uninterested in war. What’s the next in the series like?
07. do you nap a lot?
No. I’d love to but I can’t really because I’m an insomniac. If I nap in the afternoon I will find it very difficult to get to sleep at night.
08. if the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
He is and nothing. I just deal with it and occasionally I feel sad.
09. is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Okay, this is so fucking stupid right, but I’m sure you guys can relate. I’m watching Buffy with my flatmates who have never seen it before, and we are up to Surprise/Innocence and last night we were supposed to watch them. They’re not ready until 10pm and when I come down from my room the lights are up and Kirsty is all, “I’m just going to mend my dress while we watch, is that okay?” Me: “No.” Kirsty, completely disgusted: “You’re kidding?” Me: *pissed off and upset*. It’s like, SHOW THE PROPER FUCKING RESPECT. I can’t think of anything more annoying than someone saying to me, “I’m just going to do something else while we’re watching your favourite show of all time.” I am currently planning my revenge. When we watch Mama Mia on Christmas day I will have to find something to do while we watch it and we’ll SEE HOW SHE LIKES ME PISSING ALL OVER HER FAVOURITE MOVIE. >:(
10. what was the last thing you ate today?
Toast – one half marmite, the other half strawberry jam.
11. how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Twenty minutes. I’m low maintenance.
12. What was the last thing you watched?
Alias, 5.16: Reprisal. Sloane, you evil bastard!!
13. what relaxes you when you are stressed out?
14. do you like to clean?
15. what's the last song that got stuck in your head?
I Kissed A Girl. *STABS*
16. What was the best thing you saw today?
This article in the Metro.
17. what's better: eternal love or memorable love?
Memorable, because it actually exists.
18. what would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
Pocket it and feel extremely pleased.
19. best time of your life?
I’m too old to be able to answer this question. Needless to say I have had more fun in my life so far than most people put together.
20. tell me something good.
TV is better than film.
I tag: c_mantix, duskwillow, kristiinthedark, moosesal, norwich36, serenography, tommy_chivs and upnote