They are NOT all dead and the island is NOT hell!
Things I have learned:
- Ben actually has everyone’s best interests at heart. <3 (I’m not normally a fan of villains but I really, really love this actor and I’m not sure why. I could watch him all day.)
- Locke is fine with killing people as long as he hasn’t met them.
- Charlie is a ghost.
- Life off the island sucks hardcore and clearly none of them should ever leave.
- Jack really does not suit a beard omg. (I would still have sex with him, natch, but it would be more of a sympathy shag than anything else.)
- Kate looks more beautiful without makeup.
- Jack telling Kate he loves her makes me burst into tears. (That really surprised me! I didn't expect him to say that at all and Matt Fox's line delivery was so *perfect* that I just found it really, deeply moving.)
- There are many thematic similarities between Lost and Alias. I’m starting to suspect that JJ Abrams has serious mommy and daddy issues.
- I still have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on.
- I need some Lost icons because clearly I am going to want to talk about this show a fair bit.